Articles

Foods that help Specific Ailments

Foods that help Specific Ailments

Nature provides us with a rich array of foods which are full of specific nutrients that help to boost ones nutritional and physical uptake. What is helpful is to know what food specifically supports certain areas of the body, or any ailment you may be experiencing.

Abdominal Bloating

Abdominal Bloating

A walk twice a week does not suffice. The muscles need to be kept strong and toned, specifically the abdominal muscles.

Heading for a Headache

Heading for a Headache

The causes of headaches are numerous, but whatever the cause, it is usually associated with a great deal of discomfort. There are a number of simple remedies you may wish to try next time a headache persists, such as the increase in the intake of calcium which may help to prevent them.

You’ve Got A Virus - Or is it a viral infection?

You’ve Got A Virus - Or is it a viral infection?

Our understanding of viruses has grown substantially in the past few decades as research reveals more of the major causes of human disease, but our ability to deal with them seems to be frustratingly limited.

Lymphatic Cancer Success Story

Lymphatic Cancer Success Story

Finding oneself with a cancer diagnosis, many succumb to traditional medical treatment, but in this case Jacqui has another story to tell.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

I will try and explain as best as I can an alternative approach to the condition Irritable Bowel Syndrome is commonly known as IBS. An irritable bowel can be painful and perplexing condition as there is no known anatomical cause.

Are You An Allergy Sufferer?

Are You An Allergy Sufferer?

Usually, allergy people are sensitive, mentally alert, have a dry sense of humour, weak eyesight, are hard to wake up in the morning and have a poor or slow liver function.

Depression

Depression

There are many cases of mild depression that people cannot shake off, which is upsetting and life-threatening, so what can be done to alleviate the condition?

Leukaemia – Esmay’s story

Leukaemia – Esmay’s story

Several years ago in March, when I was 60 years of age, I began to feel pains deep in my arms. When I got the same pain in my legs I went to see my doctor.