Articles

Healthy Colon Recipe - Make your own Healthy Gut Lacto Bacteria

Healthy Colon Recipe - Make your own Healthy Gut Lacto Bacteria

A healthy body has a range of friendly lacto flora bacilli (bacteria) in the colon in which normal digestion and elimination of food takes place. Without this natural gut flora one has a challenge with breaking down digestible foods.

Sleep Apnoea

Sleep Apnoea

Most sleep apnoea sufferers complain of daytime tiredness and extreme fatigue. They can fall asleep during daytime activities, struggle with morning headaches and have trouble concentrating.

Garlic - Nature’s Antibiotic Medicine

Garlic - Nature’s Antibiotic Medicine

Garlic (Allium sativum) is one of the greatest natural medicines known to humankind. It is considered to be a natural antibiotic if taken in large enough doses, and it contains vitamin A, B and C, plus copper, sulphur, manganese, iron and calcium.

Castor Oil - the oil that heals

Castor Oil - the oil that heals

The therapeutic use of castor oil packs was re-discovered by Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) and is regarded by traditional nurses and naturopaths around the world as a very effective healing method, because of it’s anti-microbial and anti-anti-inflammatory properties.

Make Your Own Toothpaste

Make Your Own Toothpaste

Tired of the selection of toothpaste adorning the supermarket shelves, the ones full of chemicals, fluoride, some with different added artificial flavours, etc., along with the plastic non-friendly tubes that contain the toothpaste. Well here is the opportunity to make your own.

How We Eat – that’s what counts. By Shar Henderson

How We Eat – that’s what counts. By Shar Henderson

I have tried my fair share of diets and eating disciplines over the years. I’ve eaten special foods, at specific times, in measured quantities. I’ve eaten in alignment with the seasons, moon cycles and body type and with every nutritional benefit considered and adhered to. I’ve eaten to gain weight for sport and lose weight for comfort and appeal, to clean my liver, clean my bowel, purify my blood and reduce my cholesterol.

Homeopathic Help for Drug Users

Homeopathic Help for Drug Users

Homeopathy is a system of medicine that assists a person’s body to heal itself gently and rapidly - also known as isopathy, the ‘like cure like’ treatment. Physical, emotional and psychological problems are often helped when a selected remedy is given. In this article, Angela Hair discusses some of the ways homeopathy can be helpful to people who have had problems since taking recreational drugs.

Broccoli Sprouts – a concentrated powerhouse

Broccoli Sprouts – a concentrated powerhouse

Imagine being able to turn a well-known cancer fighting vegetable into a concentrated nutritional powerhouse by magnifying its life-giving power by up to 50 times. Well, that is exactly what happens with broccoli sprouts.

Hay Fever - Aaacccchooo!

Hay Fever - Aaacccchooo!

Springtime is the worst time of the year for hay fever sufferers, with it the start of the hay fever season. As there are several types of hay fever reactions, understanding the common links to the allergy is crucial to recovery.