Articles

Being Vegetarian

Being Vegetarian

Being vegetarian invokes ‘the power of one with the earth’ and is an individual way of exercising personal power and setting an example against profit making via the destruction of the planet, and the mass slaughter of animals in often under really sad conditions.

Yoga  - The Goal for Wellbeing

Yoga - The Goal for Wellbeing

The ultimate purpose of yoga practices is to give us the capability to achieve that balance by incorporating its principles and philosophy into our entire life. Yet, in spite of the increasing popularity of yoga, and the everyday increasing needs of yoga followers, we still see that there is a consistent increase in physical, mental and emotional ailments in our society.

Lemon Balm - The Calming Herb

Lemon Balm - The Calming Herb

Lemon balm is an easy plant to grow and some prefer to grow this herb in larger pots as they have runners and spread. This plant is true to its nature as it likes sheltered spots amongst other plants.

ADHD Recovery

ADHD Recovery

The beauty of my son’s recovery story is that he essentially healed himself. I may have taught him what he needed to know, but as a non-custodial parent, I did not have the liberty to apply alternative medicine to my son, nor take him to an alternative doctor.

Extra Fat - A Modern Dilemma

Extra Fat - A Modern Dilemma

The whole truth is that when you stop eating the processed grains, cereals and pastas and go back to eating more butter, eggs and other natural foods that have nourished traditional populations for millennia, you will start to slim down. You will also regain that elusive lost energy of your younger days.

Reduce Your Exposure to Cell Phone Radiation

Reduce Your Exposure to Cell Phone Radiation

No appliance of our time has found more consumer acceptance than the cell phone. It has become almost a part of our anatomy. This ubiquitous electronic wonder now disturbs the silence of a doctor’s waiting room, lecturers and even the odd funeral.

Suffering from Sinusitis Issues - Part Two

Suffering from Sinusitis Issues - Part Two

Surgery and Chemotherapy

Surgery and Chemotherapy

Enzymes are also of extreme importance to the immune status of the body. Enzymes are necessary for all mental and physical functions and minerals are the catalysts that make enzyme function possible.

Artificial Sweeteners

Artificial Sweeteners

Who is most at risk? Anyone on a low carb fad diet who is consuming products labelled ‘sugar-free’, ‘diet’, ‘lite’, or ‘low carb’, is at risk. Diabetics are put between a rock and a hard place because they are forced to avoid sugar, but the question is, do we really need that sickly, sweet taste so badly? The fact is, that if eating sugar is a health problem, then abstaining is the best way to overcome it and over time that additive urge for the sweet taste diminishes.