Articles

Suffering from Sinusitis Issues - Part Two

Suffering from Sinusitis Issues - Part Two

Surgery and Chemotherapy

Surgery and Chemotherapy

Enzymes are also of extreme importance to the immune status of the body. Enzymes are necessary for all mental and physical functions and minerals are the catalysts that make enzyme function possible.

Neck Muscle Relief

Neck Muscle Relief

Spasmed muscles are often not painful to begin with, but will be noticed when the inability to move the area, whether neck, limb or back, through its normal full range of movement increases. A common stress area is usually manifested in our necks and can be caused by emotional problems at work or home, unless specific work muscles are being repeated.

Polycystic Kidney Disease - Question & Answer

Polycystic Kidney Disease - Question & Answer

Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic disorder characterised by the growth of numerous cysts, predominantly in the kidneys, but also occurring in other organs such as the liver and pancreas.

Backache - Part One

Backache - Part One

Poor posture is one of the most common causes of back problems. Incorrect posture can either bring on an immediate pain or cause tension that accumulates slowly over long periods of time.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - A Personal Story

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - A Personal Story

My battle with chronic fatigue syndrome started in 1977 when I was in Pakistan and got sick with what felt like the flu. After a few days in bed I felt better, but still very weak and one afternoon I fainted in the middle of a busy footpath in Karachi.

Control Musculoskeletal Pain

Control Musculoskeletal Pain

Back pain, chronic pain caused by injury, sprains and strains, arthritis is a global problem, chances are that at some stage of your life you’ve either experienced one of these conditions yourself, or have had a friend or family member that is affected.

Cataracts

Cataracts

Cataracts are developmental or degenerative opacities of the lens of the eye, generally characterised by a gradual painless loss of vision. The extent of the vision loss depends on the size and location of the cataract.

Spice Up Your Meals with Protein

Spice Up Your Meals with Protein

Many people frown upon plant-sourced protein, viewing it as inferior to animal-based proteins. However, along with supplying the body with a valuable source of protein, plant foods also contain micronutrients, phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fibre that you will not find in meat.