Articles

Indigestion

Indigestion

Most people tend to suffer from indigestion at some stage of their lives, generally after a celebration or from a change of diet when travelling, even too much good food consumed.

Chronic Fatigue & Bio-Energy Integration

Chronic Fatigue & Bio-Energy Integration

Another broader approach by Jacqueline Steincamp of Healing Touch therapies and in her book ‘Overload ME/CFS’ is based on the holistic view that emphasis what people can do to help themselves.

Psoriasis Treatment

Psoriasis Treatment

There is no sense in taking costly supplements for psoriasis when you are aggravating it at the same time by being on a causative drug, drinking too much alcohol or eating a poor diet high in takeaways.

Psoriasis - Diet Related

Psoriasis - Diet Related

The word psoriasis comes from the Greek word ‘psoa’- meaning fine bran such as scaling.

Haemochromatosis

Haemochromatosis

Q: After reading your page in the Healthy Options magazine I thought I would write and ask you if you know a natural remedy for haemochromatosis, the condition of having too much iron in the blood.

Kawakawa (Macropiper excelsum)

Kawakawa (Macropiper excelsum)

Kawakawa has always played a significant role in the Māori spiritual and physical world, tracing the life cycle from birth to death.

Hepatitis

Hepatitis

Both chronic and active. Here is a question and answer to the common concerns over diagnosed hepatitis.

Ulcer Drug Rip Off

Ulcer Drug Rip Off

Perhaps the greatest scam ever perpetrated by the pharmaceutical industry upon unsuspecting and less informed public involves a spiral shaped bacterium named Helicobacter pylori or H.pylori. More details and treatment in the main article.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - What’s in a Name?

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - What’s in a Name?

From the late 19th century until the early 1920’s patients presented with persistent fatigue, muscle pain and gastrointestinal discomfort, all symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), were diagnosed with neurasthenia. Other labels have been adopted, so what is the answer? More in the main article.