Articles

Hypertension

Hypertension

Many people don’t realise that they suffer from hypertension as symptoms can be mild or intermittent. Common symptoms include swollen ankles, breathlessness, blurred vision, mild but persistent headaches, a feeling of a band around the head or ringing in the ears.

Cervical Cancer & HPV

Cervical Cancer & HPV

One of the striking things about vaccination programmes is that, rather than admit that vaccines are not prefect, those who promote vaccines act like they will solve everyone’s health problems. No-one bothers to tell parents what else they can do to protect their children.

Osteopathy – Myths and Misunderstandings

Osteopathy – Myths and Misunderstandings

Osteoporosis particularly affects the richest nations of the world. It will take major changes in our food habits and lifestyle to prevent the leaching of bone calcium, thereby allowing us to preserve the precious stores of calcium we already have in our bones.

Multiple Sclerosis Part 2: What To Take

Multiple Sclerosis Part 2: What To Take

If you have MS you simply have to learn to live without saturated fats as much as possible. Be careful of trans-fatty acids as food manufacturers try to pass these off as healthy vegetable oils, but in fact they are modified and heated oils which have been made to preserve foods like biscuits, muesli bars etc., which allows them to sit on the supermarket shelfs a bit longer.

MS - Living Positively

MS - Living Positively

Our emotions rule our lives and if we learn to increase positivity in our lives, we can increase happiness. This in turn will help our health and extend our life-span and make us much happier to get on with the things they are needed.

Multiple Sclerosis Part One: Take Control of your Multiple Sclerosis

Multiple Sclerosis Part One: Take Control of your Multiple Sclerosis

I have drawn on my clinical experiences of treating MS patents, as well as research on treatment regimes recommended by various MS experts such as Dr Fred Klenner, Dr George Jelinek, Dr Alan Gaby and Dr Roy Swank. I have learned much more from MS patients over the years than form any other source. Often patients with conditions like MS end up doing their own research, whilst some go in-depth and truly astound me. They have been a true inspiration.

Learning Barrier - Irlen Syndrome

Learning Barrier - Irlen Syndrome

Children and adults with Irlen Syndrome put more energy and effort into the reading process, whether it be the words, numbers or musical notes, because they see the printed page differently from a proficient reader

Food Poisoning

Food Poisoning

Have you ever heard someone tell you, in summer particularly, that they developed a problem with their tummy after they went to a barbeque or when eating out at someone’s place? As a naturopath I have seen many people come into the clinic with ‘sore tummies’.

Suffering from Sinusitis Issues - Part Two

Suffering from Sinusitis Issues - Part Two