Articles

Paraben Paranioa - The Endocrine Disrupter

Paraben Paranioa - The Endocrine Disrupter

One of the most contentious and widely used synthetic preservatives is para-hydroxybenzoic acid alkyl ester, commonly known as paraben.

Looking at Osteoporosis

Looking at Osteoporosis

Osteoporosis is an intriguing and largely misunderstood health condition. Intriguing because it turns out that it is not exclusively the domain of older women, it can strike woman as young as those in their mid 30’s. Osteoporosis is misunderstood because there are specific preventative measure that can be implemented to significantly minimise the damage this condition can inflict.

Hodgkins Lymphoma - Never give up hope, By Tracy Forrester

Hodgkins Lymphoma - Never give up hope, By Tracy Forrester

This is a personal story around a serious diagnosis, treatment, transplant and my following recovery story. My story begins in 2008. While working, I became dizzy and suddenly collapsed. I had suffered with fatigue earlier, but until now I had ignored it.

Hay Fever Fury - Homeopathic guidance

Hay Fever Fury - Homeopathic guidance

Have you ever peeled an onion? Of course you have and what happens to you when you do start peeling? Your eyes start to sting and burn and become watery. Your nose starts to tingle and run. Sounds a lot like hay fever symptoms to me and it’s no coincidence that one of the top homeopathic remedies for hay fever is Allium Cepa – the red onion.

Hidden Dietary Phosphate Toxins

Hidden Dietary Phosphate Toxins

Hidden toxins in our food are emerging as a link to chronic health disorders, health disorders which are increasing in epidemic proportions, disorders such as behavioural problems, learning difficulties, weight problems, bone disorders and chronic allergies.

Strokes - Ongoing Healing

Strokes - Ongoing Healing

Recognise a stroke - Strokes are the third largest killer and the major cause of adult disability, yet one in three people cannot recognise the early signs of a stroke. A leading cause is high blood pressure caused by a poor diet and lifestyle, with factors such as smoking, stress and a lack of exercise.

Reflexology – Walking on a cloud

Reflexology – Walking on a cloud

Herpes Hazzle? Stop blisters in their tracks!

Herpes Hazzle? Stop blisters in their tracks!

Herpes – we’ve all heard of it, but mention the topic in general conversation and watch your companions squirm. Chances are they have had a personal experience with this extraordinary common condition.

Finding Your Ideal Weight

Finding Your Ideal Weight

How do you calculate your ideal body weight? Here are three commonly used methods and a few herbs to help you along the way. There’s BMI - Body Mass Index or your can measure through MHR measurement ratio. What do your prefer when choosing a weight loss challenge?