Articles

Losing Your Hair? - then consider holistic help principles

Losing Your Hair? - then consider holistic help principles

There are so many choices available for beauty treatments, there’s botox, skin treatments, mini facelifts and diet after diet to keep today’s society beautiful and youthful.

Heartburn - Reflux?

Heartburn - Reflux?

Do you suffer from heartburn, reflux, burping or have been diagnosed with peptic ulcers? Perhaps you rely on a medicine to help settle your tummy.

Journey Back to Health

Journey Back to Health

What is it that takes us from a state of disease one day to a state of good health some time later?

Constipation and Dietary Links

Constipation and Dietary Links

For many years, fat was the public enemy number one, but the Atkins and South Beach diets are blaming obesity on eating too many carbs.

Constipation - The question is, do you go every day?

Constipation - The question is, do you go every day?

As a general rule you should have at least one, preferably two bowel motions daily and not too far away from your meals either.

Blood Type Diet Part Two - The Blood Type A

Blood Type Diet Part Two - The Blood Type A

What makes me, me and you, you? This is the question that is at the heart of the genetic puzzle. It’s also central to our exploration of blood types, The key is genetic heritage which is the story of your life.

Ayurvedia styled home remedies for Coughs, colds, sinusitis, allergies and hay fever

Ayurvedia styled home remedies for Coughs, colds, sinusitis, allergies and hay fever

Taking care of sinusitis hay fever, coughs and colds can be expensive and take quite a dip into the bank balance with herbal remedies, vitamins and doctor’s consultations.

Vaginal Dryness

Vaginal Dryness

Questions vary when women have health problems and a common one in particular comes from older women who have a problem with vaginal dryness. They find it quite embarrassing even though they relate it to menopause changes. So the question is, is there anything to relieve the problem apart from using HRT treatment, which many are not happy about doing?

A Dying Breed - On Infertility

A Dying Breed - On Infertility

Talking to my mother, who is well into her 90’s, I was surprised to learn that none of her sisters, none of her brothers wives, none of her large extended family and none of her friends or any body she knew in her church ever had trouble getting pregnant.